Steel Smith Supply Ltd. stocks a large variety of top quality blade material for all your needs, as well as manufacture the blades you need on site. Let our experts know what you need and we'll make it for you accurately and promptly.
High Quality Blades
Bimetal band saw blade with cobalt. This high-performance saw band is especially suitable for serial cutting all types of metals. The teeth are made of alloyed high speed steel with 8% cobalt and 10% molybdenum. Advantages:
- 30% - 100% increase in cutting speed compared to carbon steel band saw blades
- Up to 50% reduction in cutting time, resulting in higher productivity
- Operating life 10 times that of carbon steel bands
- Increased cutting accuracy
Bimetal band saw blade with cobalt and tungsten. Our top-of-the-line blade is designed for use in heavy duty cutting applications. The cutting performance of the high speed steel teeth is greatly increased through alloying with 10% cobalt and 10% tungsten. These alloying elements substantially increase heat resistance as well as fatigue resistance.
- longer operating life
- increased cutting accuracy
- allows cost-efficient cutting of materials with low machinability, such as nickel and titanium alloys
The optimized tooth geometry and the specially-developed backing material guarantee an extremely long service life with consistently reliable precision. With the newly developed duoflex SP the cutting of high alloy materials and exotic alloys, such as CrNi, Hastelloy, Monel or Nimonic, becomes even more cost efficient.
Questions About Specific Cutting Material?
Visit our contact page and give us a call. We would be more than happy to help recommend a blade specific to your situation.